Celebrate "Taste of Clark Street" on September 22, from 2–6 pm, when local restaurants will be featuring samples of their signature dishes as you stroll Clark St. and get to know the community.
Stop at Rogers Park Fine Wine & Spirits and Supermercado Roman for beer, wine, tequila and whiskey samples and hang out at our "HUB" on Morse Ave. and Clark St. where we will have, seating, live music, activities and more food.
Pedicabs will be available to ride from the "HUB" to Devon Ave. or Touhy Ave. so you can get to the participating businesses faster!
- Life's Sweet Inc.
- Cafe El Meson II
- Paleteria Las Delicias De Michoacan
- Rogers Park Fine Wine and Spirits (booze tastings)
- El Pecado Mexican Restaurant
- Urban Tables
- Supermercado Roman (food and booze tastings)
- El Sabor Poblano
- La Choza
- El Famous Burrito
- Nueva Italy Pizzeria
- More to be announced...
The crawl will take place along Clark St. between Devon Ave. and Touhy Ave. Rain or shine.
On Sunday, September 22nd you can check-in, pick up your passport and/or purchase tickets at 6950 N. Clark St., between 2 - 5 p.m.
- Byline Bank - Rogers Park
- State Representative Kelly Cassidy
Friend of Clark Street:
- Wintrust Bank - Rogers Park
- Bark Place
- Connie Abels - RE/MAX Premier
- Rogers Park Builders Group
- Nick Kosiek - State Farm Agent